- Student lockers are managed by the Membership and Programs Office. This includes combinations, maintenance needs and clean-out once a locker has expired.
You must be a currently enrolled student to be eligible to rent a locker each semester.
Rental Fees: $30 for a Gregory locker and $23 for a locker at RSC.
Obtaining Your Combination:
- Once your order is processed (which can take up to five minutes), your combination will be accessible online: http://www.utrecsports.org/combo (EID login required).
- For security reasons, RecSports will never email your combination.
- If you cannot access your locker combination online, please contact:
Locker rental details are below:
- Currently enrolled students are eligible to rent lockers by the semester only.
- Lockers are issued online beginning on the first day of classes for each semester on a first-come, first-serve basis and are non-refundable.
- Students may share their lockers at no additional cost. However, only the individual on record by name and EID will have access to locker numbers, combinations or contents after clean-out. Locker combinations cannot be given out over the phone.
- The student locker rental fee is $30/semester for a Gregory locker and $23/semester for an RSC locker.
If the locker is not renewed and still contains contents by the expiration date, a $15 locker content handling fee must be paid to retrieve the items that were located in the locker. This fee is payable via cash, checks, Visa or Mastercard during established locker content claim hours. Contents are kept for 30 days after clean-out, then disposed of according to University policy.
Expired Student Locker Rentals
- If your locker is not renewed by the deadline, an additional $15 locker content handling fee must be paid prior to retrieving any locker contents that were left.
Student Lockers located in Gregory Gym :
Please visit the Programs/Membership Office and claim your belongings during business or established claim hours. A photo I.D. is required for anyone claiming locker contents. You must be listed as the locker holder to claim locker contents.
Student Lockers located in The Recreational Sports Center :
Students may pay the $15 locker content handling fee and retrieve your items at the Recreational Sports Center during it's facility hours listed below. Please ask the Front Desk Building Staff for assistance in paying for the fee and claiming your items. Fee is payable via Visa or MasterCard. A photo I.D. is required for anyone claiming locker contents. You must be listed as the locker holder to claim locker contents.
If an student is unable to retrieve their items and pay the claim fee in person, they may request for another individual to pay the $15 locker content handling fee to receive the locker items. Fax the request attn: Membership and Guest Services Coordinator to 512-232-4150. The request must be signed by the locker owner on record and include the following:
Owner's name and EID
Owner's current email address
Owner's current phone number
Locker location and number
Name and EID of the person authorized to claim items
Submitted requests will be reviewed within 3 business days by the Membership Coordinator, who will send an e-mail approval back to the locker holder. The e-mail will serve as the approval for the authorized individual to claim items during established locker content claim hours. In turn, the authorized individual must present a photo ID at the time of claim.
- Students who are registered for a KHE activity class in AHG or BEL are eligible to receive a locker in those facilities by going to AHG 1 or BEL 916.
Member Locker Rentals
- for those not enrolled in classes
- Due to the high demand, lockers are not always available at Gregory Gym
and/or the Recreational Sports Center. Please contact the Membership
Services Office at 512.471.6370 for availability. For information regarding a locker that has expired, please refer to the Expired Locker Rental Locker heading above for additional information regarding the process for members.
- Day-use lockers are available at all indoor facilities.
- Individuals must supply their own lock for day use lockers.
- Belongings may not be left overnight in day use or coin-operated lockers.
- Coin-operated lockers are available in Gregory Gym and the Recreational Sports Center.