Memberships For UT Faculty/Staff
A valid UT ID card and a current appointment in HRMS at UT Austin are required in order to be eligible to purchase a RecSports membership at the faculty/staff rate.
UT Faculty and Staff will use their UT ID for access to recreation facilities.
Need a Tour? Want to try out the facilities?
Contact Rhonda Cox, Membership and Guest Services Coordinator by calling 471-6370 or by email at email@example.com.
Payroll deduction is a great payment option. Items you purchase are totalled up and divided into equal deductions for each paycheck for the remainder of the fiscal year or for the duration of the items. Basically, members are paying for items while they are using them.
- Access to all University of Texas recreation facilities
- Locker rentals*
- Faculty/Staff weight & locker rooms
- The opportunity to purchase memberships for 1other adult and children age 15 and under*
- Towel Service*
- The option of purchasing guest daily passes*
- Equipment check-out
- Certified Personal Training*
- Climbing Wall*
- Discount outdoor trips*
- Rent outdoor equipment*
- Massage service*
- Fitness/Wellness pass*
- participate in sport clubs where student status is not required by the governing body.
- Play intramurals* (MUST possess a fac/staff level membership that covers the duration of the activity, including play-offs, if applicable)
* Additional fee required