Faculty / Staff Locker Options
• Day-use lockers are available at all indoor facilities and Caven-Clark Field. Individuals must supply their own lock for day use lockers. Belongings may not be left overnight in day use lockers.
• Coin-operated lockers are available in Gregory Gym and the Recreational Sports Center. The cost is 25 cents (quarters only). Belongings may not be left overnight in Coin-operated lockers.
• Locker rentals are available at all indoor facilities. Your locker must have the same expiration date as your membership.
• Rental Fees: $8/month for a Gregory locker, $6/month for a RSC locker and $4/month for a PRC or Bellmont locker.
Obtaining Your Combination online
• Once your locker order has been processed in our office, your combination will be accessible online here. (EID login required)
• For security reasons, RecSports will never email your combination.
• If you cannot access your locker combination online, please contact: Membership Services or stop by the office in GRE 2.204 Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm.
• For all first time Fac/Staff SPONSORED members: You will need the following information to obtain your combination online:
- Your EID (printed below your name on your RecSports ID card).
- Your default password: abc-1234 (case sensitive).
- Please go here and choose "Change My Password" to set up your own personalized password.
- Once you set up your password and your locker order has been processed in our office, your combination will be accessible online here. (EID and password login required)
Expired Locker Rentals
• If your locker is not renewed by the deadline: an additional $15 locker content handling fee must be paid prior to retrieving any locker contents that were left. Contents are kept for 30 days after clean-out, then disposed of according to University policy.
• Lockers located in Gregory Gym: Please visit the Programs/Membership Office and claim your belongings during business or established claim hours. A photo I.D. is required for anyone claiming locker contents. You must be listed as the locker holder to claim locker contents.
• Lockers located in The Recreational Sports Center, Bellmont or Pickle Research Center: You may pay the $15 locker content handling fee and retrieve your items at the Recreational Sports Center during its facility hours. Please ask the Front Desk Building Staff for assistance. Fee is payable via Visa or MasterCard. A photo I.D. is required for anyone claiming locker contents. You must be listed as the locker holder to claim locker contents.
• If the owner is unable to retrieve their items and pay the claim fee in person, they may request for another individual to pay the $15 locker content handling fee to receive the locker items. The Membership Coordinator will review requests within 3 business days and send an e-mail approval back to the locker holder. The e-mail will serve as the approval for the authorized individual to claim items during established locker content claim hours. In turn, the authorized individual must present a photo ID at the time of claim.
Fax the request to 512-232-4150 and include the following:
- Attn: Membership and Guest Services Coordinator
- The request must be signed by the locker owner
- Owner's name and EID
- Owner's current email address
- Owner's current phone number
- Locker location and number
- Name and EID of the person authorized to claim items