Guest Passes and Departmental Visitors
Guest Passes (one day use)
- Guest passes provide access to all University of Texas at Austin recreation facilities for individuals who are not currently a UT student or RecSports member.
- Guests must be sponsored by and accompanied by a RecSports member to access the facilities and both are required to present a photo ID at entry.
- The following are eligible to self-sponsor and purchase a guest pass for themselves and a guest(s): UT faculty/staff with a current UT ID, Texas Exes with a current Texas Exes membership card, and Texas Parents Association contributing members. Proof of eligibility is required when redeeming the pass.
- Guest passes may be purchased in advance and are only valid for a single day (not 24 hours).
- Guest passes are available for purchase online or in person in Gregory Gym 2.204, Monday-Friday from 8am–5pm.
Guest Pass Fees
Age 16 and older: $12
Age 15 and under: $6