Health and Lifestyle Expo
Thursday, July 25, 2019
Gregory Gym Annex
The 2019 Health and Lifestyle Expo provides opportunities for UT Austin employees and retirees to learn more about the UT Benefits program, including Annual Enrollment for the 2019-2020 plan year, which will occur July 15-31, 2019.
Location: Gregory Gym Games Room (GRE 3.120)
|10:00am-10:30am||The Starting Line||TIAA|
|10:45am-11:15am||Top 10 Things to do Before Retirement||Fidelity Investments|
|11:30am-12:00pm||Is TRS Enough?||Voya Financial|
|12:15pm-12:45pm||Retirement Income Strategies||Valic|
|1:00pm-1:30pm||Managing Debt||Lincoln Financial|
10:00am-2:00pm | Gregory Gym Annex
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (UT Select)
- Delta Dental
- Dearborn National
- Express Scripts
- Fidelity Investments
- Lincoln Financial
- Superior Vision
- The University of Texas at Austin Human Resources
- The University of Texas System Office of Employee Benefits
- The University of Texas System Office of Risk Management (Workers' Compensation Insurance)
- UT FLEX
- Voya Financial
8:00am-3:00pm | Shake Smart
Choose from the following lunch specials:
- 1/2 wrap and a regular cold brew | $6
- Peanut butter and banana sandwich and any regular size shake | $6
Shake Smart is located in the lobby of Gregory Gym. Other items will be available at regular menu prices.
Parking will be available in Brazos Garage.
Special event parking rate: $14.79. This special parking rate is available on Thursday, July 25.
To take advantage of this special parking rate, please click here to pre-pay for parking. When prompted to select a venue, please select Gregory Gym and follow the prompts on your screen to complete your purchase.
If you do not pre-pay for parking, the daily parking rate for Brazos Garage will apply.
- Businesses and exhibitors interested in space at this event should contact Chris Irwin with Spice of Life.
- On-campus departments should first contact Rhonda Cox with RecSports.
- Information about load-in, load-out, and parking will be sent to off-campus exhibitors by the organizer - Chris Irwin.
Getting to Gregory Gym
Please take note the following temporary road closures when driving to Gregory Gym. Click here to view map with routes for drop off/pick up and parking.
- July 22 - 25, 2019: Full closure of San Jacinto Blvd. between E. 20th and E. 21st. Streets
- July 25 - 28, 2019: Full closure of Robert Dedman Dr. between E 20th St. and Clyde Littlefield Dr.
UT-Austin benefit providers may ship materials to:
UT-Austin Human Resources
ATTN: Steven Blackwell
1616 Guadalupe St. Suite 3.408
Austin, TX 78701
If you need an accommodation to participate in this event, please contact Rhonda Cox at 512-471-6370 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than five (5) business days prior to the event.