RecSports currently employs 43 full-time and approximately 1,000 part-time students annually. RecSports professionals, support staff and student personnel work together to offer programs and services, and manage the recreational facilities at The University of Texas at Austin.
- Student status with minimum enrollment of six credit hours.
- Good academic standing.
- Completion of a criminal background check.
- For more information visit UT Human Resource Services.
List of RecSports Part-Time Positions
- RecSports accepts applications year-round in GRE 2.202.
- Prospective employees are highly encouraged to participate in the recruitment events held each long semester as this is where the majority of the hiring takes place. The Fall 2017 RecSports Job Fair will take place October 18-19 from 2:00pm-7:00pm on the Gregory Gym Concourse.
- Inquiries regarding our part-time positions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recreational Sports Part-Time Employment Application
Administrative and Professional:
- RecSports professional positions normally require a master's degree and prior work experience in a collegiate recreation program.
- To view available professional positions and requirements, and to complete an application, visit UT Human Resource Services.
- RecSports professional positions are also typically listed on the National Intramural-Recreational Sports Association's online job posting website bluefishjobs.com.
- Vary and include accounting, clerical, maintenance and custodial.
- To view available support positions and requirements, and to complete an application, visit UT Human Resource Services.