RecSports currently employs 43 full-time and approximately 1,000 part-time students annually. RecSports professionals, support staff and student personnel work together to offer programs and services, and manage the recreational facilities at The University of Texas at Austin.
- Student status with minimum enrollment of six credit hours.
- Good academic standing.
- Completion of a criminal background check.
- For more information visit UT Human Resource Services.
List of RecSports Part-Time Positions
- RecSports accepts applications year-round in GRE 2.202.
- Prospective employees are highly encouraged to participate in the recruitment events held each long semester as this is where the majority of the hiring takes place.
- Inquiries regarding our part-time positions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recreational Sports Part-Time Employment Application
Spring 2018 Job Fair Information
March 28 and 29, 2018 | 2:00-7:00pm - Gregory Gym Concourse. Click here to learn more.
Administrative and Professional:
- RecSports professional positions normally require a master's degree and prior work experience in a collegiate recreation program.
- To view available professional positions and requirements, and to complete an application, visit UT Human Resource Services.
- RecSports professional positions are also typically listed on the National Intramural-Recreational Sports Association's online job posting website bluefishjobs.com.
- Vary and include accounting, clerical, maintenance and custodial.
- To view available support positions and requirements, and to complete an application, visit UT Human Resource Services.