Party on the Plaza Student Organization Fair
Is your student organization interested in participating in this year's Student Organization Fair? Take note of the following important information.
- Date: Wednesday, September 4
- Time: 10:00am-5:00pm
- Location: Speedway Mall
Click here to view a tentative version of the event map.
- Registration takes place online
- Student organizations will need to pay $20 to reserve a four-foot table space. All reservation fees will be donated to the Student Emergency Fund. Click here to learn more about how the fund supports UT students.
- Student organizations may only reserve (1) four-foot table space. Please communicate with your other student organization officers to ensure there aren’t multiple reservations submitted for your organization. No refunds will be granted.
- Student organizations must be currently registered and in good standing with Student Activities to participate. If you have questions about your student organization’s status, please contact Student Activities in the Office of the Dean of Students at 512-471-3065. The Party on the Plaza committee is unable to answer questions regarding a student organization’s status.
Spots are limited and will fill quickly! Spots will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Student organizations will receive event details, such as table assignments, as the event date approaches.
Ready to reserve your spot?
Please note: Online credit card payment is required to confirm your spot at the event. If your organization is interested in paying with cash or via IDT, you must visit the RecSports Programs Office in person to complete your registration. The office is located in GRE 2.200 and is open Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Need assistance with registration?
Please call 512-471-3116 (Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm) and ask for the Party on the Plaza Committee if you have any questions.