RecSports provides a variety of custom programming and services for groups including:
- Bring Fitness to Your Group: Request to have a group exercise instructor or certified personal trainer come to your organization, department or residence hall for a private class, special event, or presentation.
- Private Events at the Climbing Wall: Reserve the Climbing Wall at Gregory Gym for your next student organization or group event. Gear and instruction provided.
- Outdoor Equipment Rental: Need equipment for your next camping trip or group activity? The Outdoor Rental Center located inside Gregory Gym has you covered with a variety of equipment rental options including tents, camping equipment, sports equipment, and more!
- First Aid/CPR/AED Classes: Get your group or campus department certified with a custom certification class. Custom First Aid/CPR/AED classes are not being offered during Summer 2019. Custom classes will resume Fall 2019.
- Mobile Massage Services: Request RecSports massage therapists for on-site chair massages at your office or your next special event. Single events and regularly scheduled programs available.
- Facility Tours
- Private Group Weight Room Orientations
While many of the above programs above do require a fee, we can work with you and your budget to determine the best options for your group.
Ready to get started? Contact us at 512.471.3116 to discuss your custom program ideas!