TeXercise Instructor Auditions
The Fitness/Wellness Program at RecSports is looking for experienced and enthusiastic group exercise instructors!
Applications are now open on and are due by Wednesday, November 13 at 5:00pm. All eligible applicants will be contacted with more details regarding audition preparation instructions and scheduling. Auditions will take place November 18-22.
- Mind/Body Instructor Applicants: Must be currently certified through a nationally recognized organization—Acceptable organizations include (but are not limited to) Yoga Alliance, Peak Pilates, and STOTT
- Specialty certifications/licensures for specific formats must be current and nationally recognized– i.e. Zumba, Pound, SCW Certifications
- If you are not currently certified in CPR and AED, you must be certified before you can teach—Acceptable certifications include American Heart Association and American Red Cross (any other certification must be approved by the Assistant Director)
- If you are not currently a certified instructor, you must obtain at least one nationally recognized certification within 3 months of hire or option to attend our FITS Course
- Maintain national certifications by meeting the certifications specific requirements for continuing educationComplete Fitness/Wellness Staff requirements: attends 2 staff meetings/trainings (each semester) after hired
- Must carry a class load of 2 classes per semester and be able to work for at least 2 consecutive semesters fro program continuity
- Security sensitive position. All employees are required to report any arrests to their supervisor. Employees are required to self-disclose the final disposition of any criminal case in which they are involved. UT will review criminal violations to determine their impact on campus safety and security or other campus operations. UT retains the ability to take disciplinary action when employee conduct poses a threat to campus safety and security or other campus operations or contradicts the core values upon which The University is built.
Questions? Email email@example.com