Gregory Gym Aquatic Complex Pool Policies
- Wear appropriate swimwear.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Use U.S. Coast Guard approved and RecSports provided personal flotation devices and equipment only.
- Running, rough play, and personal conduct endangering safety of self or others is prohibited.
- Do not hang on lane lines.
- Follow lane speed designations.
- Circle swim counter-clockwise in lanes designated for lap swimming.
- Limit long-distance underwater swimming to one length.
- Non-swimmers must be within arm’s reach of the supervising swimmer at all times.
- Outdoor facilities may close during inclement weather. When the Lightning Warning System sounds, all patrons must exit the outdoor facilities until the “All-Clear” signal sounds.
- Child Members (age 15 and under) may use the facility during specified times. Parent or guardian must remain in immediate activity area to supervise children at all times.
- Diaper changing is restricted to the changing stations in the restrooms.
- Swim diapers or plastic pants are required for children who are not toilet trained.
- Individuals who are pregnant, elderly, or suffering from heart disease, high or low blood pressure, diabetes, or epilepsy should not use the spa without prior medical consultation and permission.
- Do not use the spa if the water temperature is above 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees Centigrade).
- Child Members (age 15 and under) may not use the spa.
- Maximum occupancy: 20