The Fitness Instructor Training Series prepares aspiring fitness instructors for the audition process and to design and teach their own fitness class.
- Learn the essentials of exercise including anatomy, kinesiology and exercise physiology
- Understand the 32-count
- Master class flow and design
- Gain tips for improving as a new instructor
- Guaranteed TeXercise Instructor audition upon successful completion of the series
Spring 2019 Series Information
- Series is open to all currently enrolled UT students
- Dates: February 4-April 3, 2019. Classes take place Mondays and Wednesdays, 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Classes are held at the Recreational Sports Center (RSC), room 1.106.
- Registration for the series is first-come, first-serve. Registration closes on February 1, 2019
- Cost: $200 (includes a complimentary Spring 2019 TeXercise Pass)
Register for the Fitness Instructor Training Series