Urban Choreo is a seven-week dance workshop dedicated to improving timing, choreography retention, and education on the overall art of hip-hop dance. Participants will be guided through rhythmic warm-ups, conditioning, and introduced to foundational elements of learning choreography and performing routines. All levels welcome.
- Dates: September 11-October 23, 2019. Series meets weekly on Wednesdays from 6:30pm-8:00pm.
- Location: Recreational Sports Center (RSC) Room 1.106
- Cost: $50
- Series capacity: 20 participants. Spaces will be filled first-come, first-served. Registration closes on Tuesday, September 10.
Series is open to participants of all fitness levels who are current UT students or RecSports Members
Pain Care Yoga is a six-week series designed to help you decrease your pain and improve the quality of your life through gentle yoga. The series will explore the view of chronic pain through the lens of modern science, and you will learn and practice safe and effective yoga techniques to calm your nervous system. With these tools, you will be equipped and empowered to create lasting change in your body and in your life.
- Dates: September 17-October 22, 2019. Series meets weekly on Tuesdays from 1:00pm-2:00pm.
- Location: Gregory Gym (GRE) Games Room
- Cost: $150
- Series capacity: 8 participants. Spaces will be filled first-come, first-served. Registration closes on Friday, September 13.
Series is open to participants of all fitness levels who are current UT students or RecSports Members.