- B.S. The University of Texas at Austin (Kinesiology)
- ACE Personal Trainer
- ACE Lifestyle Weight Management Specialist
- Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) Certified Running Coach
- SCW Certified Weight Management Consultant
- SCW Certified Group Exercise Instructor
- YogaFit Yoga Instructor
- Water Safety Instructor
- AHA CPR/AED/First Aid
I have completed over 50 marathons and I am also a tri-athlete. I believe that everyone can be physically fit. I have been involved in fitness since I was 17 years old. As a trainer I enjoy motivating others and helping them reach their fitness goals. I work with all populations; students through elderly. My knowledge is diverse in that I employ group exercise techniques, endurance training techniques, and traditional strength and conditioning techniques in training my clients.
I am interested in training individuals who are willing to work hard and who are serious about their fitness goals. I like to help clients accomplish those goals in a safe and effective way.