Ready to book your massage?
- Click here to schedule your appointment
- Once you've scheduled your appointment, purchase your massage at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Click here to purchase your massage service.
Wellness Center, Gregory Gym 1.106
|Monday through Friday||10:00am-8:00pm|
|Saturday and Sunday*||10:00am-3:00pm|
*By appointment only with a 1-hour minimum; no walk-ins; appointments must be made at least one hour in advance.
- Available to current UT students, adult RecSports members and their adult guests (age 18 or older).
- Guests of students and RecSports members may also access these services but will need to purchase a $12/day guest pass in addition to their massage service.
- Massage services are provided by licensed, professionally trained therapists, registered with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
- You may schedule your appointment here.
- Once you've scheduled your appointment, purchase your service at least 15-minutes in advance of your appointment.
- Walk-ins are available on weekdays but it is recommended that an appointment be made.
- 24-hour notice is requested for all cancellations.
|60-minute table: Pregnancy||$75|
|60-minute table: Thai||$75|
On the Day of Your Appointment
Currently Enrolled UT Students and RecSports Members
Must scan in at the front desk with their UT or RecSports ID card. From there, please proceed to the Wellness Center.
Must purchase a $12 guest pass online and present a photo ID at the front desk where your guest pass purchase will be verified. From there, please proceed to the Wellness Center for your massage.
Performed in a specially designed chair and focuses on the neck, back, shoulders, arms and hands. Removal of clothing is not necessary. Chair massage is a great pick-me-up between classes or a perfect break from a stressful day at work.
Each massage session is tailored to your personal needs to relieve tension and stress, improve circulation and address aches and pains as appropriate, leaving you feeling relaxed. Our highly experienced therapists offer a wide variety of techniques and modalities including Swedish massage, deep massage, sports massage, injury recovery and more.
Table Thai Massage
An alternative form of Traditional Thai Massage often called “lazy yoga massage” because it passively stretches the client. There is body contact between the giver and receiver as in traditional massage, but rather than massage of the muscles, the body is compressed, pulled, stretched and rocked. These techniques, often used for athletes for pre and post event massage, are very effective and useful for improving flexibility. It’s also great for anyone interested in a great stretch work out!
Promotes overall wellness while addressing the special needs of the mother-to-be. Pregnancy massage can help reduce stress and address the normal discomforts of pregnancy including backaches, neck aches, and swelling while encouraging blood and lymph circulation to help relax nervous tension. Massage is also beneficial postpartum to aid in returning the body to its normal state. If you have any questions or concerns regarding receiving massage during your pregnancy, you should always check with your physician prior to making an appointment.
Hot Stone Addition
Add Hot Stone to any 90-minute table massage. Massage therapists use smooth, heated stones enhanced with essential oils as an extension of their hands, allowing them to work at deeper levels with lingering heat. Hot Stone requires preparation, so please let us know when you schedule your 90-minute appointment that you would like this addition.
Deep Tissue $8
For those who require a deeper touch, enjoy more pressure, or to address and relieve severe tension in the muscles. Deep tissue work varies greatly and can result in a "work-out" type soreness for a day or two after your massage (this is normal). It is not a suggested upgrade for your first massage.
Scent has the power to move us in many different ways and essential oils have healing benefits. Enhance your massage with your choice of scented lotions or oils; consult your therapist for suggestions. Selections include single note oils such as lavender, orange and rosemary, or special blends like stress relief, relaxation, or muscle comfort.
Hot Towel $8
Add a hot, steamy towel compress to your table massage to ease sore muscles or enhance relaxation. Towels are typically applied to the back and neck, but can be used to address a specific area, like biceps or hamstrings, upon request.
RecSports massage therapists are available for on-site chair massage at your location, whether it is at your office or at a special event. Programs may be set up for single events or scheduled regularly weekly, biweekly or monthly.
- Fee is $70 per hour per therapist.
- Mobile Massage requires a 1-hour minimum service time.
- One therapist can normally accommodate 5 people for 10 minutes each in one hour; or 10 people for 5 minutes each in one hour. The amount of time allotted for each person is at your discretion.
- You are responsible for providing parking for the quantity of therapists requested. If you are unable to secure adequate parking an additional $20 fee per event will be applied.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 business hours in advance of the event.
- A 50% cancellation fee will apply to cancellations made in less than 24 business hours.
- Please download, complete, and save the Mobile Massage Requehttps://www.utrecsports.org/public/upload/files/general/MMB_19-20_Mobile_Massage_Request_Form.pdfst Form and then e-mail it to email@example.com. Our staff will review the request and get back to you within 2 business days of receiving it.