- Play begins Sunday, November 3, 2019 at the Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex.
- League play is 3 weeks. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- There are no "bye" weeks for this event.
- Roster additions will be available starting the 13th class day of the semester.
- Practice games will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Teams will be contacted with additional details.
Register Your Team
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top two teams from each league will qualify.
- Players must participate in at least one pool play game to be eligible for elimination play.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to three per team for 11-on-11.
- Current and former soccer players from any college or university are not eligible.
- University of Texas Club Soccer members (players and coaches) are limited to three per team and must play in the A league (or the highest division offered) – this includes all members listed on the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 club rosters.
Rules of Play
- 11v11 coed teams require five male and five female field players and the goal keeper may be any gender (seven player minimum).
- The maximum roster limit is 20.
- Shin guards are not mandatory but are strongly recommended.
11-on-11 Soccer Rules
Back to Intramural Sports Overview