- The tournament will be played October 26-27, 2018 at the Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex.
- Roster additions will be available starting on the 13th class day of the semester.
- Players may play for one team per division (one men’s and one coed).
- Register at the RecSports Online Store.
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top 2 teams from each pool will qualify for elimination play.
- Players must participate in at least one pool play game to be eligible for elimination play.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are not eligible
- Current and former soccer players from any college or university are not eligible.
- University of Texas Club Soccer members (players and coaches) are limited to 1 player per team. This includes all members listed on the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 club rosters.
Rules of Play
- The maximum roster limit is 8.
- Coed games may be played with 2 males and 1 female or 2 females and 1 male on the field.
- Shin guards are not mandatory, but they are strongly recommended.
3-on-3 Soccer Rules
Back to Intramural Overview