- The tournament will be held Friday, March 31 and Saturday April 1 at the Wright Whitaker Sports Complex (WWF).
- Pool play will take place Friday night and Saturday morning. Elimination play will take place Saturday afternoon.
- Roster additions will be available Wednesday, March 29, 2017.
- Players may play for one team per division (one men’s and one coed).
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- In all pools the top 2 teams will qualify.
- Players must participate in at least one pool play game to be eligible for elimination play.
- University of Texas Club Soccer members (players and coaches) are limited to 1 player per team. This includes all members listed on the 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 club rosters.
- Current and former soccer players from any college or university are not eligible.
Rules of Play
- Coed games may be played with 2 males and 1 female or 2 females and 1 male on the field.
- Roster limit is 8.
- Shin guards are not mandatory but they are strongly recommended.
3 on 3 Soccer Rules
To Intramural Calendar