Presented by St. David's HealthCare
- Play begins the week of Sunday, November 3, 2019 at Gregory Gym (GRE).
- League play is three weeks long. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- There are no “bye” weeks for this event.
- Roster additions will be available starting the 13th class day of the semester.
- Practice games will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Teams will be contacted with additional details.
- Men’s A and B
- Residence Hall
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top two teams from each pool will qualify.
- Players must participate in at least one pool play game to be eligible for elimination play.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to two per team.
- Current and former basketball players from any college or university are not eligible.
Rules of Play
- Teams play 5v5 (minimum four players to start). Coed requires three males and two females.
- The maximum roster limit is 15.
- Teams are strongly encouraged to provide their own jerseys or t-shirts for each game.
- Team shirts should be a matching color and must have a number on at least one side (no duplicate numbers).
- Jerseys are available for checkout on each court. However, the same jerseys are used for all of the games on that court each night.