- Summer Intramural events are open to currently enrolled UT students, students who have purchased a RecSports Summer Membership, and UT Faculty/Staff with a RecSports membership.
- Play begins the week of Sunday, June 17 at Gregory Gym (GRE)
- Pool play will consist of three round robin games.
- Roster additions will be available June 13.
- Open 5v5. All genders are welcome to play.
- Players may play for only one team.
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- All pools. The top two teams will qualify.
- There will be no Summer Playoffs Captain's Meeting. Qualified teams will be placed into brackets and seeded accordingly.
- Current and former basketball players from any college or university are not eligible.
- Scholarship, letter winner, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to 2 per team.
Rules of Play
- Teams play 5 on 5 (minimum 4 players to start).
- Roster limit is 15.
- Teams are strongly encouraged to provide their own jerseys or t-shirts for each game.
- Team shirts should be a matching color and must have a number on at least one side (no duplicate numbers).
- Jerseys are available for checkout on each court, however, the same jerseys are used for all of the games on that court each night.
To Intramural Calendar