Presented by St. David's HealthCare
- Play begins Sunday, January 28, 2018 at Gregory Gym (GRE).
- League play is 5 weeks. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they are registered.
- Each team will have one bye week, typically corresponding with the slot for which they registered. Bye weeks are subject to change and captains should review their final schedule after the close of registration.
- Roster additions will be available starting on the 7th class day of the semester.
- Practice games will be available on a first come, first served basis. Teams will be contacted with additional details.
- Men's: A, B, C, Graduate, Fraternity, Senate
- Women's: One division only
- Coed: One division only
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top 2 teams from each Orange B, White B, Graduate, Fraternity, Senate, and Women's leagues will qualify.
- The first-place team from each Orange C and White C league will qualify.
- Men's and Coed leagues may be reclassified prior to the playoffs based on talent.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to 2 players per team.
- Former collegiate basketball players must appeal prior to participating in any division.
Rules of Play
- Teams play 5 on 5 (minimum 4 players to start). Coed requires 3 males and 2 females.
- Roster limit is 15.
- Teams are strongly encouraged to provide their own jerseys or t-shirts for each game.
- Team shirts should be a matching color and must have a number on at least one side (no duplicate numbers).
- Jerseys are available for checkout on each court, however, the same jerseys are used for all of the games on that court each night.
To Intramural Calendar