- Play begins Sunday, October 6, 2019 at the Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex.
- Pool play is 3 weeks. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- There are no “bye” weeks for this event.
- Roster additions will be available starting the 13th class day of the semester.
- The corn hole boards will be available for practice at the Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex 3 weeks prior to the start of the tournament.
Register Your Team
- Doubles – open format with no gender designations. Any combination of male and female players may comprise a team.
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top 2 teams from each pool will qualify.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are not eligible.
Rules of Play
- Games are played using a doubles format, with 2 players per roster.
Back to Intramural Sports Overview