- Summer Intramural Sports are open to currently enrolled UT students, students who have purchased a RecSports Interim Summer Pass, and UT Faculty/Staff with a RecSports membership.
- Play begins the week of Sunday, June 16 at the Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex (WWF).
- Pool play will consist of three round robin games.
- Roster additions will be available June 13.
Register Your Team
- Open – any gender may participate. There are no Coed rules.
- Players may play for only one team.
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- All Pools – the top 2 teams will qualify
- There will be no Summer Playoffs Captain’s Meeting. Qualified teams will be placed into brackets and seeded accordingly.
- Current collegiate football players are not eligible.
- Scholarship athletes, letter winners, and squad members from any current academic year UT Athletics team other than football are limited to 2 per team.
Rules of Play
- The maximum roster limit is 20.
- Pockets are not permitted on game shorts/pants.
- Players may not wear apparel with hoods, belt loops or exposed metal.
Flag Football Rules
Back to Intramural Sports Overview