- Play begins the week of Sunday, October 6, 2019 at the Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex (WWF).
- League play is five weeks long. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- Each team will have one “bye” week off.
- Roster additions will be available starting the 13th class day of the semester.
- Practice games will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Teams will be contacted with additional details.
- The NIRSA Regional Flag Football Tournament will take place at the University of Texas at Austin November 1-3, 2019.
Register Your Team
- Coed A and B
- Men’s A and B
- Residence Hall
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top four teams from each A pool will qualify.
- The top two teams from each B pool will qualify.
- The top two teams from each Fraternity pool and Residence Hall pool will qualify.
- Only the 1st place team from each C pool will qualify.
- Players must participate in at least one pool play game to be eligible for elimination play.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to two per team.
- Current and former football players from any college or university are not eligible.
Rules of Play
- Men’s and women’s games are played 7v7 (five player minimum). Coed games are played 8v8 including four males and four females (six player minimum).
- The maximum roster limit is 18.
- Pockets are NOT permitted on game shorts/pants.
- Players may NOT wear apparel with hoods, belt loops or exposed metal.
Flag Football Rules
Back to Intramural Sports Overview