- Play begins Sunday, October 14, 2018 at the Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex.
- League play is 3 weeks. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- There will be no "bye" weeks for this event.
- Roster additions will be available starting the 13th class day of the semester.
- Practice games will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Teams will be contacted with additional details.
- The Regional Flag Football Tournament will take place at the University of Texas at Austin November 9-11, 2018. Teams will be contacted with additional details.
- Register at the RecSports Online Store.
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top 2 teams from each league will qualify.
- Qualifying teams will be placed into brackets and seeded accordingly.
- Players must participate in at least one pool play game to be eligible for elimination play.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to 2 per team and must play in the highest division offered.
- Current and former football players from any college or university are not eligible.
Rules of Play
- Men’s and women’s games are played 7v7 (5 player minimum). Coed games are played 8v8 including 4 males and 4 females (6 player minimum).
- The maximum roster limit is 20.
- Pockets are not permitted on game shorts/pants.
- Players may not wear apparel with hoods, belt loops or exposed metal.
Flag Football Rules
Back to Intramural Sports Overview