- Play begins February 17, 2019 at the Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex (WWF).
- Pool play is 3 weeks. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- There are no “Bye” weeks for this event.
- Roster additions will be available starting the 13th class day of the semester.
Register Your Team
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top two teams from each pool will qualify
- Players must participate in at least one pool play game to be eligible for elimination play.
- Current collegiate football players are not eligible.
- Scholarship athletes, letter winners, and squad members from any current academic year UT Athletics team other than football are limited to 2 per team.
- Former collegiate football players must appeal prior to participating in any division.
Rules of Play
- Men’s and women’s games are played 7v7 (5 player minimum). Coed games are played 8v8 including 4 males and 4 females (6 player minimum).
- The maximum roster limit is 20.
- Pockets are not permitted on game shorts/pants.
- Players may not wear apparel with hoods, belt loops or exposed metal.
Flag Football Rules
Back to Intramural Sports Overview