- Play begins Sunday, February 11, 2018 at the Wright Whitaker Sports Complex (WWF).
- League play is 3 weeks. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- Roster additions will be available starting the 13th class day of the semester.
- Practice games will be available on a first come, first served basis. Teams will be contacted with additional details.
- Coed: One division only
- Men's: One division only
- Women's: One division only
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top 2 teams from each league will qualify.
- Men's and Coed leagues may be reclassified prior to the playoffs based on talent.
- Former collegiate football players from any university must submit an appeal prior to participating in any division.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to 2 per team and must play in the highest division offered.
Rules of Play
- Men's games are played 7 on 7 (5 player minimum). Coed games are played 8 on 8 including 4 males and 4 females (6 player minimum).
- Roster limit is 20.
- Pockets are not permitted on game shorts/pants.
- Players may not wear apparel with hoods, belt loops or exposed metal.
Flag Football Rules
To Intramural Calendar