- Play begins Monday, March 20, 2017 at the Wright Whitaker Sports Complex (WWF).
- League play is 3 weeks. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which the captain registered.
- Rainouts will be rescheduled for Thursdays and Fridays during pool play.
- There are no bye weeks in this event.
- Roster additions will be available starting Wednesday, February 8, 2017.
- Men's: A, B, C
- Women's: One division only
- Coed: A, B, C
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top two teams from each league will qualify.
- The playoff captain's meeting will take place the week of April 10, 2017 (weather permitting).
- The playoffs will begin after Spring Break.
- Letter winners and squad members from any UT intercollegiate athletics team are not eligible.
- Letter winners in football from any university are not eligible.
Rules of Play
- Men's and women's games are played 7 on 7 (5 player minimum). Coed games are played 8 on 8 including 4 males and 4 females (6 player minimum).
- Roster limit is 20.
- Pockets are not permitted on game shorts/pants.
- Players may not wear apparel with hoods, belt loops or exposed metal.
Flag Football Rules
To Intramural Calendar