- Tournament will be played on Friday, April 6 at Avery Ranch Golf Club
- Check-in will begin at 11:30am. Shotgun start at 1:30pm.
- Box lunch and range balls will be provided.
- Roster additions will be available starting on the 13th class day of the semester.
- Doubles: Teams may be Men's, Women's or Coed but there is only one division.
- Women will play from the ladies tees.
- Former collegiate golfers from any university are not eligible.
- Current UT golf team members or those who have been designated as a semi-professional or professional golfer are not eligible.
- Members of the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 University of Texas Golf Sport Club (players and coaches) are limited to 1 per team and must play in the highest division offered.
Rules of Play
- A 2-person scramble format will be used.
- Each player will hit their shot to begin each hole. The team will choose the best shot and from that spot, each player will hit their second shot. This format will continue until completion of the hole with a single score recorded.
- A minimum of five tee shots must be used by each player on the team.
Dewar Scholarship Information
Fall 2017 Results
To Intramural Calendar