- The Intramural Golf Match Play League will play at Morris Williams Golf Course.
- Match play registration fee includes green and cart fees for three rounds of play.
- Match play rounds can be scheduled at Morris Williams Golf Course Monday through Thursday after 2:00pm by calling ahead at 512.974.8333. When scheduling rounds, please give your name and that you are playing a “UT RecSports intramural match” to ensure no duplication of green fees.
- Registration will close on Thursday, March 22. Pool play will begin Monday, March 26 and end Thursday, April 19.
- Post-season tournament match play will be played the weekend of April 20-22 at The University of Texas Golf Club.
- Event is limited to 16 participants.
- One division only
- Men will tee off from whites
- Ladies will tee off from reds
- Former collegiate golfers from any university are not eligible.
- Current UT golf team members or those who have been designated as a semi-professional or professional golfer are not eligible.
Rules of Play
- Match play format will be used to determine head-to-head weekly winners.
- Players will be given one month to complete three matches.
- The winner of each pool advances to the final four Postseason Tournament to be played at The University of Texas Golf Club. Entry is covered by UT Recreational Sports. Postseason Tournament is tentatively scheduled for the weekend of April 20-22.
Golf Match Play Rules
Online Score Submission
Dewar Scholarship Information
Back to Intramural Overview