- Play begins Monday, April 2, 2018 at the Recreational Sports Center (RSC).
- League play is 3 weeks. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- There are no bye weeks for this event.
- Roster additions will be available starting the 13th class day of the semester.
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top two teams from each league will qualify.
- The Intramural program reserves the right to place qualifying teams in the appropriate level of competition for the playoffs.
- UT Club Soccer members (players and coaches) are limited to 2 per team and must play in Coed A. This includes all members listed on the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 rosters.
- Former intercollegiate soccer players from any university must submit an appeal prior to participating.
- UT intercollegiate athletes must play in the highest division offered.
Rules of Play
- Shin guards are not mandatory but are strongly recommended.
- Teams consist of 5 players, with 2 males and 2 females; goalkeeper can be either male or female (4 player minimum).
- Roster limit is 15.
Indoor Soccer Rules
To Intramural Calendar