- Pool play begins Sunday, March 31, 2019 at the Recreational Sports Center (RSC).
- Pool play is 3 weeks. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- There are no "Bye" weeks for this event.
- Roster additions will be available starting the 13th class day of the semester.
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top two teams from each pool will qualify.
- UT Club Soccer members (players and coaches) are limited to 2 per team and must play in division "A" (or the highest division offered). This includes all members listed on the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 rosters.
- Current and former soccer players from any college or university are not eligible.
- Scholarship athletes, letter winners, and squad members from any current academic year UT Athletics team other than soccer are limited to 2 per team.
Rules of Play
- Teams consist of 5 players, with 2 males and 2 females; goalkeeper can be either male or female (4 player minimum).
- Roster limit is 15.
Shin guards are not mandatory but are strongly recommended.