- The tournament will be played at the Wright Whitaker Sports Complex (WWF).
- Players may play for one team only.
- Roster additions will be available starting on the 13th class day of the semester.
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top 2 teams from each pool will qualify for elimination play.
- Players must participate in at least one pool play game to be eligible for elimination play.
- Current and former collegiate basketball players from any university are not eligible.
- Current University of Texas intercollegiate athletes in any sport other than basketball must submit an appeal to participate in this tournament.
Rules of Play
- Teams play 5 on 5 (minimum 4 players to start).
- Roster limit is 15.
- Teams are strongly encouraged to provide their own jerseys or t-shirts for each game.
- Team shirts should be a matching color and must have a number on at least one side (no duplicate numbers).
- Jerseys are available for checkout on each court. However, the same jerseys are used for all of the games on that court each night.
Outdoor Basketball Rules
Back to Intramural Overview