- Players will be placed into pools of 4 or 5 for league play.
- Players will be scheduled for 1 or 2 matches each week.
- Players will contact their opponent(s) for the week to set up a mutually agreeable day/time and reserve a court.
- Men's: A, B, C
- Women's: One division only
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top 4 players from each 5 team pool, and the top 3 players from each 4 team pool will qualify.
- Any players who no-show for a match or fail to report a score will not be eligible for the playoffs.
- UT Racquetball Club members must play in the A division (or highest division offered).
Rules of Play
- Players are responsible for providing all equipment including racquets and balls.
- Protective eyewear is strongly encouraged.
Racquetball Singles Rules
To Intramural Calendar