- Summer Intramural Sports are open to currently enrolled UT students, students who have purchased a RecSports Interim Summer Pass, and UT Faculty/Staff with a RecSports membership.
- Play begins the week of Sunday, June 16 at the Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex (WWF).
- Pool play will consist of three round robin games.
- Roster additions will be available June 13.
Register Your Team
- Coed 4v4 - 2 men and 2 women.
- Players may play for only one team.
- Pool play will be Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- All pools - the top 2 teams will qualify.
- There will be no Summer Playoffs Captain’s Meeting. Qualified teams will be placed into brackets and seeded accordingly.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to 2 per team.
- Current volleyball players from any college or university are not eligible.
- University of Texas Club Volleyball members (players and coaches) are limited to 2 per team and must play in the A league or the highest division offered. This includes all members listed on the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 club rosters.
Rules of Play
- Sand Volleyball is played 4 on 4. Coed matches require 2 males and 2 females (3 player minimum).
- The maximum roster limit is 10.
- Intramural sand volleyball does not use a libero.
Sand Volleyball Rules
Back to Intramural Sports Overview