- Play begins Sunday, September 17, 2017 at the Wright Whitaker Sports Complex (WWF).
- League play is 3 weeks. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- There are no bye weeks.
- Roster additions will be available starting September 13.
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top 2 teams from each league will qualify for the playoffs.
- Current and former volleyball players from any college or university are not eligible.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to 2 per team.
- University of Texas Club Volleyball members (players and coaches) are limited to 2 per team - this includes all members listed on the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 club rosters.
Rules of Play
- Sand Volleyball is played 4 on 4. Coed matches require 2 males and 2 females (3 player minimum).
- Roster limit is 10.
- Intramural sand volleyball does not use a libero.
Sand Volleyball Rules
To Intramural Calendar