- Play begins the week of Sunday, September 22, 2019 at the Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex (WWF).
- League play is three weeks long. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- Roster additions will be available starting on the 13th class day of the semester.
- Practice games will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Teams will be contacted with additional details.
There are no “bye” weeks for this event.
- Coed 4v4 - 2 men and 2 women.
- Players may play for only one team.
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top two teams from each pool will qualify.
- Players must participate in at least one pool play game to be eligible for elimination play.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to two per team.
- Current and former volleyball players from any college or university are not eligible.
- University of Texas Club Volleyball members (players and coaches) are limited to two per team and must play in the A league or the highest division offered. This includes all members listed on the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 club rosters.
Rules of Play
- Sand Volleyball is played 4 on 4. Coed matches require two males and two females (three player minimum).
- The maximum roster limit is 10.
- Intramural sand volleyball does not use a libero.