- Summer Intramural events are open to currently enrolled UT students, students who have purchased a RecSports Interim Student Summer Pass, and UT Faculty/Staff with a RecSports membership.
- Play begins the week of Sunday, June 17 at the Wright Whitaker Sports Complex (WWF).
- Pool play will consist of three round robin games.
- Roster additions will be available June 11.
- Register at the RecSports Online Store.
- Coed 4v4 - 2 men and 2 women
- Players may play for only one team.
- Pool play will be Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays. Due to July 4th falling on Wednesday, teams that register for the Wednesday leagues will play their final pool play game on Sunday, July 1.
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- All pools - the top 2 teams will qualify
- There will be no Summer Playoffs Captain’s Meeting. Qualified teams will be placed into brackets and seeded accordingly.
- Current and former volleyball players from any college or university are not eligible.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to 2 per team.
- University of Texas Club Volleyball members (players and coaches) are limited to 2 per team - this includes all members listed on the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 club rosters.
Rules of Play
- Sand Volleyball is played 4 on 4. Coed matches require 2 males and 2 females (3 player minimum).
- Roster limit is 10.
- Intramural sand volleyball does not use a libero.
Sand Volleyball Rules
Back to Intramural Overview