- Play begins Sunday, March 31, 2019 at the Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex (WWF).
- Pool play is 3 weeks. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- There are no “Bye” weeks for this event.
- Roster additions will be available starting on the 13th class day of the semester.
Register Your Team
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top 2 teams from each league will qualify.
- The coed division may be split into A and B brackets based on talent.
- Teams with University of Texas Club Volleyball players will be placed in the A bracket.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to 2 per team.
- Current volleyball players from any college or university are not eligible.
- Former collegiate vollyeball players must appeal prior to participating in any division.
- University of Texas Club Volleyball members (players and coaches) are limited to 2 per team and must play in the A league or the highest division offered.– this includes all members listed on the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 club rosters.
Rules of Play
- Sand Volleyball is played 4 on 4. Coed matches require 2 males and 2 females (3 player minimum).
- The maximum roster limit is 10.
- Intramural sand volleyball does not use a libero.
Sand Volleyball Rules
Back to Intramural Sports Overview