- Play begins Monday, March 20, 2017 at Wright Whitaker Sports Complex (WWF).
- League play is 3 weeks. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- Rainouts will be rescheduled for Fridays during pool play.
- There are no bye weeks for this event.
- Roster additions will be available starting Wednesday, February 15, 2017.
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top two teams from each league will qualify.
- Playoff captains meeting will take place the week of April 10, 2017 (weather permitting).
- The Intramural program reserves the right to place qualifying teams in the appropriate level of competition for the playoffs.
- Members of the 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 University of Texas Volleyball Sport Clubs (players and coaches) are limited to 1 per team.
Rules of Play
- Sand Volleyball is played 4 on 4. Coed matches require 2 males and 2 females (3 player minimum).
- Roster limit is 10.
- Intramural sand volleyball does not use a libero.
Sand Volleyball Rules
To Intramural Calendar