- Play begins Sunday, September 23, 2018 at the Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex.
- League play is 3 weeks. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- There are no “bye” weeks for this event.
- Roster additions will be available starting on the 13th class day of the semester.
- Register at the RecSports Online Store.
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top 2 teams from each league will qualify.
- Qualifying teams will be placed into brackets and seeded accordingly.
- Players must participate in at least one pool play game to be eligible for elimination play.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to 2 per team.
- Current and former volleyball players from any college or university are not eligible.
- University of Texas Club Volleyball members (players and coaches) are limited to 2 per team – this includes all members listed on the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 club rosters.
Rules of Play
- Sand Volleyball is played 4 on 4. Coed matches require 2 males and 2 females (3 player minimum).
- The maximum roster limit is 10.
- Intramural sand volleyball does not use a libero.
Sand Volleyball Rules
Back to Intramural Sports Overview