- Play begins February 10, 2019 at the Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex (WWF).
- Pool play is 3 weeks. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- There are no “Bye” weeks for this event.
- Roster additions will be available starting the 13th class day of the semester.
Register Your Team
- Coed: A, B
- Men: A, B
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top two teams from each pool will qualify.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to 2 per team.
- Current and former soccer players from any college or university are not eligible.
- University of Texas Club Soccer members (players and coaches) are limited to 2 per team and must play in the A league (or the highest division offered) – this includes all members listed on the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 club rosters.
Rules of Play
- 7-on-7 coed leagues require 3 males and 3 females; goalkeeper can be either male or female (6 player minimum).
- The maximum roster limit is 20.
- Shin guards are not mandatory but are strongly recommended.
7-on-7 Soccer Rules
Back to Intramural Sports Overview