- Summer Intramural events are open to currently enrolled UT students, students who have purchased a RecSports Interim Student Summer Pass, and UT Faculty/Staff with a RecSports membership.
- Play begins the week of Sunday, June 17 at Wright Whitaker Sports Complex (WWF).
- Pool play will consist of three round robin games.
- Roster additions will be available June 11.
- Register at the RecSports Online Store.
- Players may play for only one team per division.
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- All pools - the top 2 teams will qualify.
- There will be no Summer Playoffs Captain's Meeting. Qualified teams will be placed into brackets and seeded accordingly.
- Current and former soccer players from any college or university are not eligible.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to 2 per team.
- University of Texas Club Soccer members (players and coaches) are limited to 2 per team. This includes all members listed on the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 club rosters.
Rules of Play
7-on-7 Soccer Rules
Back to Intramural Overview