- Play begins the week of Sunday, September 22, 2019 at the Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex (WWF).
- League play is five weeks long. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- Each team will have one “bye” week off.
- Roster additions will be available starting on the 13th class day of the semester.
- Practice games will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Teams will be contacted with additional details.
- Coed A, B, and C
Men's A, B, and C
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top four teams from each A pool will qualify.
- The top two teams from each B pool will qualify.
- The top two teams from each fraternity pool will qualify.
- Only the 1st place team from each C pool will qualify.
- Players must participate in at least one pool play game to be eligible for elimination play.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to two per team.
- Current and former soccer players from any college or university are not eligible.
- University of Texas Club Soccer members (players and coaches) are limited to two per team and must play in the A league (or the highest division offered) – this includes all members listed on the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 club rosters.
Rules of Play
- 7-on-7 coed leagues require three males and three females; goalkeeper can be either male or female (six player minimum).
- The maximum roster limit is 18.
- Shin guards are not mandatory but are strongly recommended.