- Summer Intramural Sports are open to currently enrolled UT students, students who have purchased a RecSports Interim Summer Pass, and UT Faculty/Staff with a RecSports membership.
- Play begins the week of Sunday, June 16 at the Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex (WWF).
- Pool play will consist of three round robin games.
- Roster additions will be available June 13.
Register Your Team
- Players may play for only one team per division.
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to 2 per team.
- Current and former soccer players from any college or university are not eligible.
- University of Texas Club Soccer members (players and coaches) are limited to 2 per team and must play in the A league (or the highest division offered) – this includes all members listed on the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 club rosters.
Rules of Play
- 7-on-7 coed leagues require 3 males and 3 females; goalkeeper can be either male or female (6 player minimum).
- The maximum roster limit is 20.
- Shin guards are not mandatory but are strongly recommended.
7-on-7 Soccer Rules
Back to Intramural Sports Overview