- The Spring 2017 soccer league will play 7 on 7.
- Play begins Monday, March 20, 2017 at the Wright Whitaker Sports Complex (WWF).
- League play is 3 weeks. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- Rainouts will be rescheduled for Thursdays and Fridays during pool play.
- There are no bye weeks for this event.
- Roster additions will be available starting Wednesday, February 8, 2017.
- Men's: A, B, C
- Women's: One division only
- Coed: A, B, C
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top two teams from each league will qualify.
- The playoff captain's meeting will take place the week of April 10, 2017 (weather permitting).
- The playoffs will begin after Spring Break.
- Letter winners in soccer from any university are not eligible.
- University of Texas Club Soccer members (players and coaches) are limited to 2 per team and must play in Coed A, Men's A, or Women's only. This includes all members listed on the 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 club rosters.
Rules of Play
- Shin guards are not mandatory but are strongly recommended.
- 7 on 7 coed leagues require 3 males and 3 females; goalkeeper can be either male or female (6 player minimum).
- The maximum roster limit is 15.
To Intramural Calendar