- Play begins Sunday, September 23, 2018 at the Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex.
- League play is 5 weeks. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- Each team will have one “bye” week off.
- Roster additions will be available starting on the 13th class day of the semester.
- Practice games will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Teams will be contacted with additional details.
- Register at the RecSports Online Store.
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top 4 teams from each A league will qualify.
- The top 2 teams from each B league will qualify.
- The top 2 teams from each Fraternity league will qualify.
- Only the number 1 team from each C league will qualify.
- Qualifying teams will be placed in brackets and seeded accordingly.
- Players must participate in at least one pool play game to be eligible for elimination play.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to 2 per team.
- Current and former soccer players from any college or university are not eligible.
- University of Texas Club Soccer members (players and coaches) are limited to 2 per team and must play in the A league (or the highest division offered) – this includes all members listed on the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 club rosters.
Rules of Play
- 7-on-7 coed leagues require 3 males and 3 females; goalkeeper can be either male or female (6 player minimum).
- The maximum roster limit is 20.
- Shin guards are not mandatory but are strongly recommended.
7-on-7 Soccer Rules
Back to Intramural Sports Overview