- Summer Intramural Sports are open to currently enrolled UT students, students who have purchased a RecSports Interim Summer Pass, and UT Faculty/Staff with a RecSports membership.
- Tournament will be played on Friday, June 21 between 5:00pm-10:00pm at the Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex (WWF).
- All matches will be played in the sand.
- Roster additions will be available on the 13th class day of the semester.
Register Your Team
- Men's and Coed – 2 on 2 (coed is one male and one female)
- Players may play in both divisions.
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- Single elimination playoff policies will be determined by the number of entries.
- Scholarship, letter winner, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are not eligible.
Rules of Play
- Games are played with 2 players per team. Coed teams are 1 male and 1 female.
- The maximum roster limit is 4.
Back to Intramural Overview