- Play begins Monday, September 23, 2019 at the Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex (WWF).
- League play is three weeks long. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- There are no “bye” weeks for this event.
- Roster additions will be available starting on the 13th class day of the semester.
- Coed A and B
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top two teams from each pool will qualify.
Players must participate in at least one pool play game to be eligible for elimination play.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to 2 per team.
- Current and former professional Ultimate players are not eligible.
- University of Texas Club Ultimate members (players and coaches) are limited per team as follows - this includes all members listed on the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 club rosters.
- Mens Division - maximum of 3
- Coed Division (A and B) - maximum of 2 male players and 2 female players (total of 4)
Rules of Play
- Teams play 7v7 (minimum five players to start). Coed requires three females on the field at all times.
- The maximum roster limit is 18.