- League play is 3 weeks. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- Roster additions will be available on the 13th day of the semester.
- Players may only play for one team per division (one men's, one coed)
- Coed (must play with 3 females on the field at all times)
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- All leagues - the top 2 teams will qualify
- Current and former Professional Ultimate players are not eligible
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to 2 per team
- University of Texas Club Ultimate members (players and coaches) are limited to 2 per team - this includes all members listed on the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 club rosters
Rules of Play
- 7 players is a regulation team for men’s and coed - coed teams must play 3 females on the field at all times
- Roster limit is 20
Back to Intramural Overview