- Play begins Monday, October 1, 2018 at the Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex.
- League play is 3 weeks. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- There are no “bye” weeks for this event.
- Players may only play for one team per division.
- Roster additions will be available starting on the 13th class day of the semester.
- Register at the RecSports Online Store.
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top two teams from each league will qualify.
- Qualifying teams will be placed into brackets and seeded accordingly.
- Players must participate in at least one pool play game to be eligible for elimination play.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to 2 per team.
- Current and former Professional Ultimate players are not eligible
- University of Texas Club Ultimate members (players and coaches) are limited to 2 per team - this includes all members listed on the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 club rosters
Rules of Play
- Teams play 7-on-7 (minimum 5 players to start). Coed requires 3 females on the field at all times.
- The roster limit is 20.
Back to Intramural Sports Overview