- Play begins Monday, October 14, 2019, at the Recreational Sports Center.
- League play is five weeks long. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- Each team will have one “bye” week off.
- Roster additions will be available starting the 13th class day of the semester.
- Practice games will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Teams will be contacted with additional details.
Register Your Team
- Coed A, B, and C
- Coed Residence Hall
- Women’s A and B
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top four teams from each Coed A pool will qualify.
- The top two teams from each Men’s pool, Coed B pool, Residence Hall pool, and Women’s pool will qualify.
- Only the 1st place team from each C pool will qualify.
- Players must participate in at least one pool play game to be eligible for elimination play.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to two per team.
- Current and former volleyball players from any college or university are not eligible.
- University of Texas Club Volleyball members (players and coaches) are limited to two per team and must play in the A league (or the highest division offered) – this includes all members listed on the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 club rosters.
Rules of Play
- Volleyball is played 6-on-6 (five player minimum). Coed matches requires three males and three females.
- The maximum roster limit is 15.
- Intramural volleyball does not use a libero.
Back to Intramural Sports Overview