- Play begins Sunday, September 30, 2018 at the Recreational Sports Center.
- League play is 5 weeks. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- Each team will have one “bye” week off.
- Roster additions will be available starting the 13th class day of the semester.
- Register at the RecSports Online Store.
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top 4 teams from each A League will qualify.
- The top 2 teams from each B League will qualify.
- The top 2 teams from each Fraternity League will qualify.
- Only the number 1 team from each C League will qualify.
- Qualifying teams will be placed into brackets and seeded accordingly.
- Players must participate in at least one pool play game to be eligible for elimination play.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to 2 per team.
- Current and former volleyball players from any college or university are not eligible.
- University of Texas Club Volleyball members (players and coaches) are limited to 2 per team and must play in the A league (or the highest division offered) – this includes all members listed on the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 club rosters.
Rules of Play
- Volleyball is played 6-on-6 (5 player minimum). Coed requires a minimum of 1 male to begin the game.
- Roster limit is 15.
- Intramural volleyball does not use a libero.
Back to Intramural Sports Overview