- Play begins Monday, April 8, 2019 in Gregory Gym (GRE).
- Pool play is 3 weeks. Teams will play one time per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- There are no “Bye” weeks for this event.
- Roster additions will be available on the 13th class day of the semester.
Register Your Team
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top 2 teams from each pool will qualify.
- Players must play in at least one pool play match to qualify for elimination play.
- The coed and women's divisions may be split into A and B brackets based on talent.
- Teams with University of Texas Club Volleyball players will be placed in the A brackets.
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to 2 per team.
- Current and former volleyball players from any college or university are not eligible.
- University of Texas Club Volleyball members (players and coaches) are limited to 2 per team and must play in the A league (or the highest division offered) – this includes all members listed on the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 club rosters.
Rules of Play
- Volleyball is played 6-on-6 (5 player minimum). Coed matches requires 3 males and 3 females.
- Roster limit is 15.
- Intramural volleyball does not use a libero.
Back to Intramural Sports Overview