- Men's: One division only
- Women's: One division only
- Coed: One division only
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top 2 teams from each league will qualify.
- The Coed B and Women's divisions may be split into A and B brackets based on talent. Any teams with University of Texas Club players will be placed into the A brackets.
- Current and former volleyball players from any college or university are not eligible
- Scholarship, letter winners, and squad members from any current UT Athletics team are limited to 2 per team
- University of Texas Club Volleyball members (players and coaches) are limited to 2 per team and must play in the A league or the highest division offered. This includes all members listed on the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 club rosters.
Rules of Play
- Volleyball is played 6-on-6. Coed matches require 3 males and 3 females (5 player minimum).
- Roster limit is 15.
- Intramural volleyball does not use a libero.
Back to Intramural Overview