- RecSports offers monthly and year-long memberships to individuals who have no affiliation with the University (age 18 and older).
- Any prospective member will be required to visit the Memberships Office (GRE 2.204) in person when joining RecSports for the first time and must present a state issued photo ID or passport. At this visit all paperwork will be completed and non-UT members will be issued a RecSports photo ID.
- Access to all University of Texas at Austin recreation facilities.
- Access to informal recreation equipment checkout.
- Eligible to purchase a membership for dependent children (age 15 and under).
Additional Fees Apply For the Following
- Locker Rental
- Towel Service
- Personal Training
- Climbing Wall
- Adventure Trips
- Massage Service
- Fitness/Wellness Passes, Classes and Series