Are you a current RecSports Member? Learn more about sponsoring others.
- RecSports offers monthly and year-long memberships to individuals who have no affiliation with the University (age 18 and older).
- Access to all eight RecSports facilities.
- Access to sports equipment check-out.
- Ability to make advanced court reservations.
- Eligible to purchase a membership for minors (age 17 and under).
How to Join
- Please visit the RecSports Memberships Office in person when joining RecSports for the first time. Prospective members must present a state issued photo ID or passport. At this visit all paperwork will be completed and non-UT members will be issued a RecSports photo ID. The Memberships Office is located inside Gregory Gym (GRE 2.204) and is open Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, excluding University Holidays.
|Options||2019-20 Calendar Month|
|Minor (age 17 and under)||$12|
|UT Plus1 (sponsored by a current UT Student, Faculty, or Staff Member)||$38|
|UT Plus1 (sponsored by a retired UT Faculty or Staff Member)||$30|
Additional Programs and Services
The following programs and services are available to Non-UT Affiliates that are RecSports members. Click on the program or service to learn more.
|Program/Service||2019-20 Calendar Month|
|Locker - Gregory Gym||$10|
|Locker - Recreational Sports Center||$10|
|Locker - Bellmont Hall*||$10|
|Locker - PRC||$10|
|Pickle Research Campus (PRC) Classes||$6|
*Please note: Lockers will not be available for rent at Bellmont Hall during Summer 2019 due to maintenance work.
Sponsoring Adults and Minor Children Information
- Currently enrolled UT students, faculty, staff and retired faculty/staff who are RecSports members are eligible to sponsor one individual age 18 and older and any minor children (age 17 and under).
- Sponsors must appear in person in the Memberships Office (GRE 2.204) and must complete a sponsorship agreement form. The Memberships Office is located inside Gregory Gym (GRE 2.204) and is open Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, excluding University Holidays.
- All membership fees are due at the time of purchase.