- Access to RecSports facilities is available to students at The University of Texas at Austin during the semester for which they are registered and have paid tuition.
- Students are required to present their UT ID card upon entry to any RecSports facility.
- When students are not enrolled in classes during the summer session, they may be eligible to purchase an Interim Student Summer Pass.
- Enrollment in University Extension courses does not qualify individuals for access to RecSports facilities.
||January 22-June 5
||June 6- August 27
||August 28-January 20
Additional Programs/Services Available to Students
Click on the program/service to learn more!
*Please note: Lockers will not be available for rent at Bellmont Hall during Summer 2019 due to maintenance work.
- The 2019 Interim Student Summer Pass is $78. Students may also purchase a monthly membership for $26 per calendar month.
- Students who are not enrolled in summer classes, were enrolled for spring classes, and May 2019 graduates are eligible to purchase an Interim Student Summer Pass beginning May 28, 2019. Valid UT ID card required.
- Students who were not enrolled in the spring but are returning for the fall need to visit the ID Center in the FAC to get their UT ID card activated. Once the UT ID has been activated the student is eligible to purchase an Interim Student Summer Pass beginning May 28, 2019.
- Future students who are admitted to for the upcoming fall semester may purchase an Interim Student Summer Pass beginning May 28, 2019 if they have a valid UT ID card.
- Students who have enrolled for both summer sessions have access to all RecSports facilities for the entire summer months. Students who have enrolled for just a single summer session are encouraged to try scanning in before purchasing an Interim Student Summer Pass. It might be valid for the entire summer.
Interim Student Summer Pass
For students not enrolled in summer classes.