It’s time for the RecSports Sport Clubs Canned Food Drive!
Ready to #BeatHunger, #BeatTAMU? This year’s Sport Clubs Canned Food Drive will benefit the UT Outpost food pantry while also earning us a point toward the annual Aggies vs. Longhorns Challenge. The school with the most ounces donated wins.
- Dates: November 1-30
- Donation drop box locations: Gregory Gym, Recreational Sports Center, Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex Gateway Building, Bellmont Hall
- Help up #BeatTAMU in two ways by participating in the Cycle Challenge from 11/11 - 11/15 .
Donations will benefit fellow Longhorns during the holiday season so think about donating items you’d like to enjoy at this time of year. Please no ramen or glass containers. Most requested non-holiday items include:
- Peanut Butter
- Canned chicken breast or tuna
- Canned low sodium vegetables
- Canned fruit in its own juice (no sugar added)
- Dry pinto beans
- Brown rice
- Non-fat dry milk powder
- 100% whole grain cereal