- Available at all indoor facilities. All lockers are managed by the Memberships Office located in GRE 2.204. This includes combinations, maintenance needs, and content removal once a locker has expired.
- Storage of handguns is not allowed in Recreational Sports lockers.
- Rent a locker at the RecSports Online Store or in person in GRE 2.204.
Available at all indoor facilities, Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex, and Caven-Clark Field. Individuals must supply their own lock. Personal belongings and locks may not be left overnight.
Available in Gregory Gym and at the Recreational Sports Center. Cost is $.25 (quarters only). Personal belongings may not be left overnight.
- Student lockers are available on a first-come, first-served basis throughout the year.
- You must be a currently enrolled student to be eligible to rent and/or renew a locker.
- Students may share their locker at no additional cost, however, only the individual on record by name and EID will have access to locker numbers, combinations or contents after clean-out.
- Students are responsible for reading, understanding and complying with the Student Locker Agreement each semester.
- Locker size = 12W x 18D x 36H
2017-2018 Student Locker Agreement
All Other Members
- You must hold a current RecSports membership to be eligible to rent a locker.
- Lockers are available to rent monthly or annually and must have the same expiration date as your RecSports membership.
||Fiscal Year Fee
|Recreational Sports Center
|Bellmont Hall or PRC
Obtaining Your Locker Combination Online
- Once you have purchased a locker online and your order has been processed, your combination will be accessible online (UT EID required).
- For security reasons, RecSports will never e-mail you your locker combination.
- If you have trouble accessing your locker combination online, please contact the Memberships Office in GRE 2.204 or by phone at 512.471.6370 between 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Get Your Locker Combination
Expired Locker Rentals
If your locker is not renewed by the expiration date, a $20 fee will be assessed and must be paid prior to retrieving your locker contents. Contents are kept by RecSports for 30 days and then disposed of according to University policy.