- Available at all indoor facilities. All lockers are managed by the Memberships Office located in GRE 2.204. This includes combinations, maintenance needs, and content removal once a locker has expired.
- Storage of handguns is not allowed in Recreational Sports lockers.
- Rent a locker at the RecSports Online Store.
Available at all indoor facilities, Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex, and Caven-Clark Field. Individuals must supply their own lock. Personal belongings and locks may not be left overnight.
Available in Gregory Gym and at the Recreational Sports Center. Cost is $.25 (quarters only). Personal belongings may not be left overnight.
- Student lockers are available on a first-come, first-served basis throughout the year.
- You must be a currently enrolled student to be eligible to rent and/or renew a locker.
- Students may share their locker at no additional cost, however, only the individual on record by name and EID will have access to locker numbers, combinations or contents after clean-out.
- Students are responsible for reading, understanding and complying with the Student Locker Agreement each semester.
- Locker size = 12W x 18D x 36H
All Other Members
- You must hold a current RecSports membership to be eligible to rent a locker.
- Lockers are available to rent using a recurring credit card monthly or by fiscal year (September 1, 2019-August 31, 2020).
|Recreational Sports Center||$10||$120|
Obtaining Your Locker Combination Online
- Once you have purchased a locker online and your order has been processed, your combination will be accessible online (UT EID required).
- For security reasons, RecSports will never e-mail you your locker combination.
- If you have trouble accessing your locker combination online, please stop by the Memberships Office in GRE 2.204 between 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday, except during University Holidays.
Changing Locker Location
If you're interested in changing your locker's location, please email email@example.com with your request.
Expired Locker Rentals
If your locker is not renewed by the expiration date and RecSports removes your belongings, a $20 fee will be assessed. This fee must be paid prior to retrieving your locker contents. Contents are kept by RecSports for 30 days and then disposed of according to University policy.