Student Locker Renewals
It's time to renew your locker for Summer and Fall 2019!
Ready to renew?
Frequently Asked Questions
- When does my Spring semester student locker rental expire?
- Your student locker expires on Tuesday, May 28, 2019.
- I am not planning to renew my locker, what do I need to do?
- Please remove your belongings before Tuesday, May 28, 2019 and leave the lock secured on the locker. Click here for facility hours.
- How much will my student locker rental cost for Summer and Fall 2019?
- Rental fees vary depending on the facility where your locker is located. Click here to view rental fees.
- I am unable to login to renew my locker, who should I contact?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to assist.
- How do I pay for my locker renewal?
- You will submit payment online on the RecSports Online Store. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover are accepted.
- Can I change to a different locker?
- If you're interested in changing to a different locker, please email email@example.com.
- How can I access my locker combination?
- Click here to get your locker combination. If you have trouble accessing your locker combination, please visit the Membership Office in GRE 2.204 or call 512.471.6370 between 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday, except during University Holidays. Photo ID required.
- Do I have to be enrolled in summer classes to have access to my locker?
- Yes, you must be enrolled in summer classes at UT. If you will not be enrolled this summer, you must purchase the Interim Student Pass to access your locker during Summer 2019. The Interim Student Pass is $26/calendar month.