Competitive club consisting of a mountain bike team and a road bike team that compete on a local and national level during the Fall and Spring semesters.
National Governing Body
South Central Collegiate Cycling Conference
Regular Practice Time/Location
Local roads and trails
Social Rides open to all on Fridays at 4:25pm. Rides start on Speedway and 24th at “Monochrome for Austin” sculpture.
Typical Competition Schedule
- Fall: Mountain Cycling Competition; 5 Collegiate Competitions leading up to Conference and National Competition
- Spring: Road Cycling Competition; 6 Collegiate Competition leading to Conference and National Competition
Equipment for Participation
- Members must provide functional bike and helmet; additional equipment based on rider's preferences.
- Club can provide assistance finding a bike.
- Club membership includes jersey, kit, and sponsorship from various affiliated businesses.
Interested in this Sport Club?
Submit an Interest Form