Co-ed competitive organization open to all skill levels with instruction offered to beginners. Competes at the state and national level against other gymnastic clubs.
National Governing Body
- National Association of Intercollegiate Gymnastics Clubs
- Texas Gymnastics Conference
Regular Practice Location
- Champions Westlake
- Austin Gymnastics Club
- Fall and Spring: Information sessions at the beginning of each semester and month-long tryout period where all students can participate.
- Prospective members can get one free week of tryouts at any point in the academic year
Equipment for Participation
- Grips and braces recommended.
- Club provides all other equipment
Typical Competition Schedule
- Spring: January-April; six competitions and Nationals
Interested in this Sport Club?
Submit an Interest Form