Competitive powerlifting team consisting of squat, bench, and deadlift competitions. No experience is necessary to join.
National Governing Body
Regular Practice Location
- Recreational Sports Center 1.136c
- Bellmont Hall DL8
- Fall: Open practices and workshops in mid-September
Typical Competition Schedule
- Fall: Participate in one meet as a team in December to qualify members for Nationals
- Spring: Nationals in April
- Summer: World Meet for members who qualify
Equipment for Participation
- All equipment is optional but encouraged.
- For Raw lifters: wrist wraps; the following equipment is available for check out from team inventory: weight lifting belt, lifting shoes, and knee sleeves.
- Equipped lifters: wrist wraps; the following equipment is available for check out from team inventory - weight lifting belt, squat suit, bench shirt, and knee wraps.