Rock Climbing Reimers Ranch
Reimers Ranch Park, Texas
Climb on pocketed limestone in a beautiful setting with deep canyons and panoramic views of the Texas Hill Country! The area offers several quality routes for beginners as well as numerous challenges for the experienced climber. Reimers Ranch is located about 45 minutes west of Austin, making this an ideal location for a quick trip out of town. Lunch provided!
Trip Dates: April 14, 2019. Register by Tuesday, April 9.
Trip Rating: Beginners Welcome / Moderate Level of Activity
Pricing: $50 - UT students/RecSports members / $60 - Non-member price
|Pre-Trip Meeting||4/11||6:30pm||Outdoor Rental Center - Gregory Gym 2.104|
|Trip Departure||4/14||7:00am||Gregory Gym|
|Trip Return||4/14||6:00pm||Gregory Gym|
- Date and time: Thursday, April 11 at 6:30pm
- Location: Outdoor Rental Center, Gregory Gym 2.104
- Pre-trip meetings are mandatory for all participants. Participants who do not attend the pre-trip meeting for the adventure trip they are registered for will forfeit their spot on the trip and will not be eligible for a refund.
The following list is meant to assist you in determining what equipment you will need to bring. Trip guides will review this list at the pre-trip meeting and will make changes and suggestions as needed.
- Clothes - comfortable, quick-dry, synthetic clothing appropriate in durability and temperature for the activity
- Hiking boots or sturdy athletic shoes
- Wool or synthetic socks and underwear
- Rain gear – jacket and pants
- Water bottles or hydration pack - at least 2 liters (no glass)
- Personal items: toiletries, sunglasses, sunscreen, lip balm, personal medications, small towel etc.
- Pack to carry your items
- Money for food during drive
- Extra pair of shoes and dry clothes for ride home
- Campsite reservations
- Food during non-driving part of trip
- All Group Gear
- Shoes, helmet, harness (upon request)
- Cancellation Date: Friday, April 5 by 5:00pm. No refunds will be given after this date.
- Refunds will be issued, minus a $20 administrative fee for those participants who cancel by 5:00pm on the cancellation date.
- Click here to learn more about Adventure Trip policies.