Tubing Guadalupe River
Guadalupe River State Park, Texas
Spend the weekend in beautiful Guadalupe River State Park! The Guadalupe River runs the length of the park, perfect for relaxed tubing and naps on the shore. We’ll take our time floating leisurely down the river and exploring various nature walks, perfect for sunrise viewing. Take a break from school and get out of town with the Adventure Trip Program!
Trip Dates: April 19-21, 2019. Register by Monday, April 15.
Trip Rating: Beginners Welcome/Easy Level of Activity
Pricing: $90 - UT students/RecSports members / $110 - Non-member price
|Pre-Trip Meeting||4/17||6:30pm||Outdoor Rental Center - Gregory Gym 2.104|
|Trip Departure||4/19||3:00pm||Gregory Gym|
|Trip Return||4/21||5:00pm||Gregory Gym|
- Date and time: Wednesday, April 17 at 6:30pm.
- Location: Outdoor Rental Center, Gregory Gym 2.104
- Pre-trip meetings are mandatory for all participants. Participants who do not attend the pre-trip meeting for the adventure trip they are registered for will forfeit their spot on the trip and will not be eligible for a refund.
The following list is meant to assist you in determining what equipment you will need to bring. Trip guides will review this list at the pre-trip meeting and will make changes and suggestions as needed.
- Clothes – comfortable, quick-dry fabrics you can get wet
- Athletic shoes you can get wet or river sandals with straps (no flip flops)
- Closed toe tennis shoes or boots for camp
- Extra dry clothes for ride home
- Rain gear – jacket and pants
- Swimsuit and towel
- Water bottles or hydration pack - at least 2 liters (no glass)
- Personal items: toiletries, sunglasses, sunscreen, lip balm, personal medications, etc.
- Pack to carry your items
- Money for food during drive
- Eating utensils – spoon, travel mug, bowl or plate (no glass)
- Campsite reservations
- Food during non-driving part of trip
- All group gear
- Sleeping bag and sleeping pad (upon request)
- Cancellation Date: Friday, April 12 by 5:00pm. No refunds will be given after this date.
- Refunds will be issued, minus a $20 administrative fee for those participants who cancel by 5:00pm on the cancellation date.
- Click here to learn more about Adventure Trip policies.