Private Swim Lessons
Would you like to learn to swim but have a schedule that keeps you from participating in a scheduled group class? Set up times that work best for you! Private Swim Instruction is an excellent way to learn new skills or improve existing ones by working one-on-one with a certified instructor.
- Participants must be a currently enrolled UT student or RecSports member.
- Participants who are minors must attend classes with parent/guardian. Parent/guardian must also be a RecSports member.
- Available for ages 6 months through adult.
- Adult instruction can take place at the Gregory Gym Aquatic Complex any time the lap pools are open.
- Child instruction must take place during children's swimming hours.
- All lessons are one-on-one (instructor/participant) and 30 minutes in length.
- Instructor will contact you directly to coordinate days/times/locations within five business days of your registration.
- Most or all communication from RecSports will be via e-mail.
|Session||Packages Available||Registration Opens||Use Lessons By||Fee|
|Fall 2019||5 Lessons||8/15/19||12/6/19||$125|
|Fall 2019||10 Lessons||8/15/19||12/6/19||$200|
|Spring 2020||5 Lessons||1/15/20||5/8/20||$125|
|Spring 2020||10 Lessons||1/15/20||5/8/20||$200|
|Summer 2020||5 Lessons||5/25/20||8/7/20||$125|
|Summer 2020||10 Lessons||5/25/20||8/7/20||$200|
- Participants are responsible for arriving on time to their lessons. Instructors are required to wait 10 minutes beyond the scheduled lesson start time before the session is considered forfeited. If the participant’s’ late arrival causes the lesson to begin after the scheduled start time those minutes may be deducted from the lesson.
- Except in the event of an emergency, a minimum of 24 hours notice is required for the cancellation of a private swim lesson. Participants may be charged for lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours notice. Participants should contact their instructor directly should they need to cancel. If a participant is unable to reach their instructor, they should contact RecSports at 512-471-6045.