Bring Fitness to Your Group
Looking for a way to spice up your meeting or make your residence hall a healthier place to live? Let us help you! Request to have a group exercise instructor or certified personal trainer come to your organization, department or residence hall for a private class, special event or presentation.
Examples of what we can provide include (but are not limited to) fitness presentations, small group workouts, Zumba and much more!
- Classes can be held in a RecSports space or you can provide your own space (we need you to provide sound equipment if we come to you).
- Class formats that require use of equipment must be held in a RecSports studio.
- Yoga and Pilates class formats should be held in a quiet environment.
- We do not provide mats for Yoga or Pilates classes (participants will need to bring their own).
- Visit the class descriptions page for details about our group exercise classes.
Fee and Payment Information
- $80/hour per instructor.
- Residence halls receive a $10 discount off the total amount due.
- Acceptable forms of payment include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or IDT.
- Non-IDT payments must be made in the RecSports Programs Office (GRE 2.204) a minimum of 3 days prior to the event.
- IDT account number must be submitted with a service request form.
How to Request a Service
- Submit a request form at least 2 weeks before the event to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person in GRE 2.204.
- Submit payment at least 3 business days prior to the event.