Kinesiology Student Training
- Available for UT students and RecSports members only.
- The Kinesiology Student Training Program is designed for those with basic fitness goals only.
- Ten 1-hour fitness training sessions are conducted over five weeks. (not offered during Summer)
- Sessions are led by student trainers from the Department of Kinesiology and Health Education.
- Kinesiology Student Training is available at the Recreational Sports Center (RSC) and Bellmont (BEL). Please note that it is not available at Gregory Gym.
- When registration opens, please complete a registration form and submit it in person to the Programs Office (GRE 2.204) or e-mail it to email@example.com.
- Once registered, the Kinesiology Department is responsible for coordinating client sessions, not RecSports.
- Not all applicants will be selected to participate. Those who are not chosen will be notified prior to the start of the first session and issued a refund.
|Session||Registration Period||Training Dates||Fee|
|I||August 14-28||September 2-October 4||$125|
|II||September 30-October 16||October 21-December 6||$125|
Please note that individuals in need of extensive training, those with medical issues, or those who have goals such as: dramatic weight loss or gain, rehabilitative exercise and/or training for physically demanding athletic events (such as marathons or triathlons) should choose RecSports Personal Training - as these trainers will be more experienced and better able to help you meet specific goals.