- Available for students and RecSports members only.
- The KIN Program is designed for those with basic fitness goals only.
- Ten 1-hour fitness training sessions are conducted over five weeks. (Not offered during Summer)
- Sessions are led by student trainers from the Department of Kinesiology and Health Education.
- KIN Student Training is not available at Gregory Gym.
- Please complete a registration form and submit it in person to the Programs Office (GRE 2.204) or can and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once registered, the KIN Department is responsible for coordinating client sessions, not RecSports.
- Not all applicants will be selected to participate. Those who are not chosen will be notified prior to the start of the first session and issued a refund.
KIN Registration Form
Please note that individuals in need of extensive training, those with medical issues, or those who have goals such as: dramatic weight loss or gain, rehabilitative exercise and/or training for physically demanding athletic events (such as marathons or triathlons) should choose RecSports Personal Training - as these trainers will be more experienced and better able to help you meet specific goals.