Currently enrolled UT students and RecSports members have access to purchasing a TeXercise Pass to enjoy unlimited access to 100+ group exercise classes each week.
Classes are open to all skill levels and all necessary equipment is provided. TeXercise features a variety of class formats available at various times of day to fit your fitness routine. Choose from F45 Training, Group Cycling, Yoga, Total Body Conditioning, Zumba, and more!
Fall 2019 Pass Options
- The Fall TeXercise schedule runs August 28-December 9, 2019
- TeXercise semester pass fees pro-rate throughout the semester. For the most up-to-date pricing please visit the RecSports Online Store.
|Student Pass Options||Fee|
|Non-Student Pass Options||Fee|
|Pickle Research Campus (PRC) Classes-Only Pass||$84/year|
Fitness/Wellness Class Policies
- You must have the appropriate pass to participate in classes.
- You must be a current student or RecSports member to purchase a pass.
- You must pick up a laminated pass at front desk of the facility for entrance into a class. Laminated passes are available 30 minutes prior to the start of class. You may only pick up a laminated pass for yourself. Please wait for the instructor or facility staff to admit you into the studio. Give your laminated pass to the instructor at the door of the studio.
- Class sizes are limited and space is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Faculty/staff classes are limited to UT faculty/staff with current a RecSports membership and a TeXercise pass. Please be prepared to show your faculty/staff UT ID when entering these classes.
- 5-Minute Rule: You may enter a class up to five minutes after the scheduled start. Entrance is prohibited after five minutes have passed to ensure that all participants arrive early enough to become sufficiently warmed up for the vigorous parts of each class.
Additional Policies for Group Cycling Classes
- You must bring a towel and water bottle to every class.
- You are encouraged to arrive to class at least five minutes before class begins in order to allow time to set-up your bike. If you are new to indoor cycling, please arrive at least ten minutes before class begins so that the instructor can help fit your bike.
- Our bikes have SPD clips. You are welcome to bring cycling shoes that clip into our pedals, but may not remove the pedals and insert your own clips.