Lost and Found
Any found property (equipment, clothing, wallets, jewelry, books, backpacks, ID's, etc.) should be turned in to the control area of each facility. The staff member on duty will log and store the article(s) in the lost and found cabinet. Every week, lost and found property considered of value is picked up by the University Police Department (UTPD) and held for a minimum of seven calendar days.
To inquire about lost property your options are as follows:
- Visit the facility you lost the property in during operating hours.
- Call the RecSports Facility Operations Office Monday – Friday between 8:00am-5:00pm at 512-471-6045
- E-mail RecSports at email@example.com
- UTPD Lost and Found website: utexas.edu/police/lostandfound/
- UTPD Lost and Found contact information: 512-232-9619 or firstname.lastname@example.org