Student organizations and university departments are welcome to reserve Recreational Sports facilities for a variety of events and occasions. A wide-range of indoor and outdoor facilities/spaces are available featuring accommodations to serve groups of all sizes. Experienced RecSports staff will lend their expertise throughout the planning process by assisting with room layouts, submitting required work orders, clarifying parking options and complying with University policies and procedures to ensure a successful event.
Facility Reservations Contact Information
- Phone: 512.471.6045
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Location and hours: Gregory Gym, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Departments and registered student organizations at The University of Texas at Austin may request event space at Recreational Sports facilities.
- Student organizations must be registered and in good standing with the Student Activities area of the Office of the Dean of Students. An authorized representative must complete the facility request form. Student organizations are limited to three reservations per academic semester.
- University departments co-sponsoring non-University groups must meet all University and Board of Regents policies regarding joint sponsorship. Click here to learn more about departmental co-sponsorship.
Facility Reservations Priority Deadlines
- Summer events: February 1
- Fall events: May 1
- Spring events: November 1
Ready to book your next event?
- Browse our event spaces and find the ones that fit your needs.
- To learn more about available services and equipment, visit our Event Planning Resources page.
- Complete a Facility Request Form.
- Once your reservation is confirmed, our team will schedule a consultation to discuss the details of your event.