- All cancellation and refund requests are reviewed individually by RecSports staff.
- Cancellation fees will be deducted from any approved refund amount.
Cancellation and Refund Fees
|Memberships and Lockers
|Classes, Clinics or Series
Online Cancellation/Refund Request
- Individuals who possess a valid membership and want to switch/change to a different sponsorship category must submit a cancellation request.
- All cancellation requests must be received a minimum of 30 days prior to the desired end date.
- Refunds will not be issued for single month or partial months of service. Discounted rates are forfeited with early cancellation.
- If a request to cancel payroll deduction is received after the monthly payroll cut-off deadline, RecSports is unable to cancel the deduction. To compensate, the cancellation fee will be waived.
Programs and Services
- Day passes, massage services, personal training sessions and student lockers are non-refundable.
Fitness Passes (TeXercise, Group Cycling and Combo) and Climbing Wall Bouldering Passes
- Participants must request to cancel within 2 business days from the date of purchase. Requests due to medical reasons must be submitted with a physician's note. Any approved refunds will be for the remaining value of the pass, less a $10 administrative fee. Aqua and PRC passes are not refundable.
- Participants must request to cancel or transfer at least 5 business days before the start date. If a transfer is approved, an individual is no longer eligible for a refund. No make-up classes/sessions are offered for participants that miss scheduled classes.
Personal Training Sessions
- Sessions are non-transferable, non-refundable and expire at the end of each fiscal year (8/31).
- Cancellation dates and administrative fees vary for each trip.
- Entry fees are non-refundable after the close of registration.
- Services are non-refundable and expire at the end of each fiscal year (8/31).
- Services can be transferred to another individual.
- Mobile Massages must be canceled at least 24 business hours in advance of the event or a 50% cancellation fee will be assessed.
- Refunds for student lockers will only be issued if a student withdraws from academic classes.