The Climbing Wall is located inside Gregory Gym and features 2,600 square feet of climbing space.
Longhorn Ladies Climbing Hour
Ladies, enjoy free access to the climbing wall at Gregory Gym and experience awesome women doing awesome things. Open to all experience levels.
Friday, Nov. 15 6:00PM-7:30PM
Free for all UT students and RecSports members only. Learn more here.
Fall 2019 Hours of Operation
|August 28-December 9, 2019||Hours|
Final Exam Hours
|December 10-18, 2019||Hours|
November 27-December 1
December 19-January 20
- Current UT students and RecSports members are eligible to purchase Fall, Spring, Summer, and Day Bouldering Passes.
- Non-RecSports members are eligible to purchase Day Bouldering Passes, but must also purchase a Guest Pass to access Gregory Gym.
- The Bouldering Pass fee includes the use of climbing shoes.
- Participants must be at least 15 years old to climb; if under 18, a parent must be present.
- Climbing Wall semester pass fees pro-rate throughout the semester. For the most up-to-date pricing please visit the RecSports Online Store.
|Fall or Spring Semester||$80|
*If you are not a current UT student or RecSports member and you would like to purchase a Bouldering Day Pass, you must first purchase a Guest Pass to access Gregory Gym.
Bring your student organization or group to the Climbing Wall for a private event!
- Fee: $10/person per hour.
- Fees may vary with the number of participants, length and content of the event.
- Fees include gear and instruction.
- Groups of five or less are able to schedule their event anytime Gregory Gym is open including during Climbing Wall operating hours.
- Groups of six or more are limited to scheduling their event outside of Climbing Wall operating hours.