The Climbing Wall is located inside Gregory Gym and features 2,600 square feet of climbing space.
Fall 2019 Hours of Operation
|August 28-December 9, 2019||Hours|
Final Exam Hours
|December 10-18, 2019||Hours|
November 27-December 1
December 19-January 20
- Current UT students and RecSports members are eligible to purchase Fall, Spring, Summer, and Day Bouldering Passes.
- Non-RecSports members are eligible to purchase Day Bouldering Passes, but must also purchase a Guest Pass to access Gregory Gym.
- The Bouldering Pass fee includes the use of climbing shoes.
- Participants must be at least 15 years old to climb; if under 18, a parent must be present.
- Climbing Wall semester pass fees pro-rate throughout the semester. For the most up-to-date pricing please visit the RecSports Online Store.
|Fall or Spring Semester||$80|
*If you are not a current UT student or RecSports member and you would like to purchase a Bouldering Day Pass, you must first purchase a Guest Pass to access Gregory Gym.
Bring your student organization or group to the Climbing Wall for a private event!
- Fee: $10/person per hour.
- Fees may vary with the number of participants, length and content of the event.
- Fees include gear and instruction.
- Groups of five or less are able to schedule their event anytime Gregory Gym is open including during Climbing Wall operating hours.
- Groups of six or more are limited to scheduling their event outside of Climbing Wall operating hours.