The Climbing Wall is located inside Gregory Gym and features 2,600 square feet of climbing space.
Group Programs and Wall Rentals
Summer 2019: June 6-August 16
- Current UT students, UT students who have purchased a RecSports Interim Summer Pass, and RecSports members are eligible to purchase Fall, Spring, Summer, and Day Bouldering Passes.
- Non-RecSports members are eligible to purchase Day Bouldering Passes, but must also purchase a Guest Pass to access Gregory Gym.
- The Bouldering Pass fee includes the use of climbing shoes.
- Participants must be at least 15 years old to climb; if under 18, a parent must be present.
- Climbing Wall semester pass fees pro-rate throughout the semester. For the most up-to-date pricing please visit the RecSports Online Store.
Purchase a Bouldering Pass
|Fall or Spring Semester
*If you are not a current UT student or RecSports member and you would like to purchase a Bouldering Day Pass, you must first purchase a Guest Pass to access Gregory Gym.
Group Programs and Wall Rental
Bring your student organization or group to the Climbing Wall for a private event!
- Fees vary with the number of participants, length and content of the event.
- Fees include gear and instruction.
- Groups of five or less are able to schedule their event anytime Gregory Gym is open including during Climbing Wall operating hours.
- Groups of six or more are limited to scheduling their event outside of Climbing Wall operating hours.
To schedule your private event, complete the Climbing Wall Special Event Request Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance.
|1 to 1.5 hours
|2 hours or more