Once your event is approved, an experienced member of our team will be assigned to your event to assist with coordinating all necessary logistics. The following services are available to you as part of your reservation:
- Event consultation
- On-site first-aid trained personnel during the event
- Set up of furniture and audio/visual equipment provided by RecSports
Available Furniture and Equipment
- Tables (round and rectangular)*
- Trash receptacles and recycling bins
- Sports equipment
- Stage risers
- 10x10 Pop up tents
*Quantity and availability may vary by facility.
- If you plan to distribute food during your event, please follow the procedures established by the University's Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) department.
- Complete an EHS Food Distribution Request Form (UTEID required) in advance of your event; once you receive approval, please email a copy of your approved request to your assigned RecSports facility manager.
Outdoor Rental Center
- Need ice chests, beverage coolers, or sports equipment for your event? The RecSports Outdoor Rental Center located inside Gregory Gym offers a great selection of high quality equipment at budget-conscious prices. Click here to learn more about available rentals, pricing, and reservations.
- All special event parking requests must be coordinated directly with Parking and Transportation Services (PTS). To initiate this process, complete a PTS Event Parking Request at least two weeks before your event.
- Wireless access points are maintained by the University's Information Technology Services department.
- Current students and faculty/staff may open a connection to a wireless access point by simply logging in with their UT EID and password using a web browser.
- All other individuals (including RecSports members with RecSports ID cards) must obtain a Guest account login and password.
- University departments hosting events should contact their IT Department to request the creation of wireless guest accounts.
- For additional information regarding wireless access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Facility Reservations