- Play begins Sunday, April 7, 2019 at the Wright-Whitaker Sports Complex (WWF).
- Pool play is 3 weeks. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- There are no "Bye" weeks for this event.
- Roster additions will be available starting the 13th class day of the semester.
Register Your Team
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top two teams from each pool will qualify.
- Current collegiate softball and baseball players are not eligible.
- Scholarship athletes, letter winners, and squad members from any current academic year UT Athletics team other than softball and baseball are limited to 2 per team.
- Former collegiate softball and baseball players must appeal prior to participating in any division.
- UT Club Baseball members (players and coaches) are limited to 3 per team and must play in the highest division offered. This includes all members listed on the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 rosters.
Rules of Play
- Game balls and bats will be provided by the Intramural Sports program. Teams may not use personal or checked out balls or bats during the game.
- A regulation intramural softball team includes 10 players (8 minimum).
- A regulation coed team includes 6 males and 4 females.
- Roster limit is 20.
Back to Intramural Overview