- League play is 3 weeks. Teams will play once per week on the day and time for which they registered.
- Rainouts will be rescheduled for Fridays during pool play.
- There are no bye weeks for this event.
- Roster additions will be available starting the 13th class day of the semester.
- Men's: One division only and Fraternity
- Coed: One division only
- Women's: One division only
Playoff Qualifying Policies
- The top two teams from each league will qualify.
- The Intramural program reserves the right to place qualifying teams in the appropriate level of competition for the playoffs.
- UT Club Baseball members (players and coaches) are limited to 3 per team and must play in the highest division offered. This includes all members listed on the 2016-2017, 2017-2018 rosters.
- Former collegiate baseball and softball players from any university must appeal before participating in any division.
- Current UT athletes must play in the highest division offered.
Rules of Play
- Game balls and bats will be provided by the Intramural Program. Teams may not use personal or checked out balls or bats during the game.
- A regulation intramural softball team includes 10 players (8 minimum).
- A regulation coed team includes 6 males and 4 females.
- Roster limit is 20.
Back to Intramural Overview